Right Posture Failure to adopt proper posture while in neutral standing or sitting end up in problem. Sit straight and tall at the edge of your chair.
Lunch Break Stress Exercises Yawning during working hours is the symptom to identify your stress level. You may fall asleep with the increasing level of stress.
Do few exercises before taking your lunch like:
You need rest to eyes for few seconds atleast twice during the course of your days work. Continuous concentration on one particular point or object, improper of over lighting and stress may harm the eyes.
1. Sit or stand straight 2. Without moving your body and neck, inhale and look up the ceiling. Hold it for few seconds 3. Exhale and gradually drop the sight down to look the floor 4. Similarly do it on side ways 5. Rotate your eyes slowly and steadily both clock wise and anti clock wise 6. Blink the eyes several times and close it to relax
Neck Relaxation Improper standing/sitting or continuous standing/sitting in one particular posture may lead to terrible aching, stress and end up in spondylitis. Relieve such things with Neck Relaxation techniques.
1. Keep the body straight, put your hands on waist and lower the neck ie touch your cheek on the upper part of chest 2. Hold for few seconds and take few breath at this position 3. Lift back the neck 4. Similarly do it on the reverse side 5. Then, touch your right shoulder with right ear, hold for few seconds and take few breath 6. Do the same on left side 7. Then, rotate your neck slowly and steadily clock wise few times and come back to neutral position and take few breath 8. Do it on the reverse side
Shoulder Exercise 1. Keep your hands on the waist and rotate your hands at shoulder level slowly clockwise and anti clockwise for few times 2. While inhaling stretch your hands so that it touch your ears. While exhaling bring back your hands to the side
Breathing Exercise Pranayama, the breathing exercise, may rejuvenate you, to carry on your work with extra energy.
1. Put your right thumb on your right nostril 2. Deeply inhale air using your left nostril 3. Close your left nostril with your right index finger and hold breath for few seconds 4. Exhale through left nostril 5. Do it similarly with left nostril closing right nostril 6. Now inhale through left nostril, hold breath and exhale through right nostril and do the other way 7. Practice few times
Yoga and Life Style Yoga is a traditional and cultural science of India, which preaches ideal life style and maintenance of health. It literally means unity with divine consciousness. Yoga brings about suitable changes in the behavioral pattern and the attitude of a person.
Asanas (Active Stretching) Traditionally Asana means a “sitting condition”, or “position”. There are three basic human postures like standing or sitting or lying postures. Though “posture” does not convey the full meaning of Asana, it is often referred alternatively. An Asana is an attitude, which is psycho-physiological in nature and cultures body and mind.
Types of Asanas Cultural or Corrective Asanas Meant for reconditioning the body and mind so as to bring about stability, peace and a sense of well-being. Most of them work on abdominal part. Maximum numbers of Asanas are included in three sub groups
A – Asanas working on Spinal Column B – Asanas working on Interoceptros Proprioceptors – Skeletal Muscles Visceroreceptors – Visceral organs subjected to pressure changes through intra- abdominal cavity C – Asanas working on Vestibular Organs
Relaxative Asanas They work at the chitta (subtle aspect of consciousness) level that eliminate the physical and mental tensions. They are practiced in supine and prone position of the body respectively. Shavasana and Makarasana are two important relaxative asanas.
Meditative Asanas These asanas provide a comfortable and stable position of the body to make the mind more and more steady for the process of meditation. Padmasana, Sidhhasana and Swastikasana are few relaxative asanas. Stress Management through Promotion of Mental Health
- M – Money Management, Minimize needs, Meditation
- E – Earnest Expectations, Enjoy the work you do
- N – Avoid Negative thinking
- T – Try to be happy Today
- A – Accept and Adopt Reality
- L – Avoid Loneliness
- H – Develop good Hobbies
- E – Live in good Environment. Express yourself clearly
- A – Be Active and have positive Attitude
- L – Try to Learn more and Manage Life
- T – Have realistic Targets and Tackle one at a time
- H – Maintain Healthy life style